MNS Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 ( Military Nursing Service B.Sc) MNS Syllabus MNS exam is conducted almost every year to recruit girls for a 4 year nursing degree program after completion of which they are given short or permanent …
MNS Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 ( Military Nursing Service B.Sc)
MNS exam is conducted almost every year to recruit girls for a 4 year nursing degree program after completion of which they are given short or permanent commission, it is a matter of Pride to work in army , the army personnel are the real superheroes, they save the nation from enemies but as an army nurse you get to serve those who serve the nation and what could be better then that.
Every year thousands of the candidates appear in the examination , the exam is exclusively conducted for recruitment of girls, the selected ones get admitted to Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services as per the availability of seats.
Before Appearing for any exam it is better to know all about it and then only make a strategy for clearing it , here we are providing you information regarding MNS exam and MNS Syllabus 2022 so that ultimately you can decide what should be your next step.
MNS 2022 Notification:
- 31st May 2022: The last date to apply for MNS 2022 Application form is 31st May 2022.
- 12th May 2022: MNS 2022 Application Form has been released on 11th May 2022.
- 10th May 2022: MNS 2022 Notification has been released on 4th May 2022 and the Application Form will release on 11th May 2022.
MNS 2022: Highlights
|Name of Exam||Indian Army Military Nursing Service Course BSc. Nursing 2022|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Types of Exam||Undergraduate Level, Postgraduate Level|
|Conducting Body||Armed Force Medical College|
|Courses Offered||UG & various PG Medical Courses|
|Mode of Application form||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode (NEET IS MANDATORY)|
|Helpline No||9786734325 | 9342030013|
MNS Exam Date 2022:
|MNS Notification Release Date||4th May 2022|
|Release Date of Application Form||11th May 2022|
|The deadline to submit the application form||31st May 2022|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|MNS 2022 Exam Date||June 2022|
|Result Date Announced||To be announced|
|Interview||To be announced|
- The candidates will be able to pay the application processing fee online which is Rs.200./-.
- While submitting the application form online, the candidate will be able to know the details of the submission of the application fee.
- Once the application fee is submitted, there will be a bank generation number that will be generated for future correspondences.
MNS 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
All the female candidates who are legally separated, divorced, unmarried, separated, or widows, can apply for AFMC 2022 Nursing examination. To submit the application form, the candidate will have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should be born between the 1st October 1997 and 30th September 2005.
- The candidate needs to pass the Senior Secondary examination or equivalent examination on the first attempt.
- The candidate must score a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized board a University or the examination body.
- Should have Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English in the Class XII examination. Both the subjects like Zoology and Botany must be included under Biology.
- Those who are planning to appear for the final examination can also apply provisionally. If they are selected for any course they will have to submit proof of passing the examination with the required subjects and marks.
- NEET (UG) 2022 score: Candidates seeking admission for the BSc Nursing course at AFMS institutions will have to mandatorily qualify the NEET (UG) 2022 examination conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA)
- The candidate needs to have a minimum height of 152 cm.
- For the candidates belonging to the North Eastern Regions and the Gorkhas, the Kumaon, and the Garhwal, the minimum height should be 147 cm.
- The candidate will also have to go through the X-ray examination of the chest and also the USG of the abdomen and the pelvis.
The shortlisted candidates based on the merit of NEET (UG) score will be called for an Objective Computer Based Test (CBT) of General Intelligence and General English (ToGIGE) of 80 marks. Thereafter, the candidates will be subjected to a Psychological Assessment Test (PAT), Interview, and Medical Examination at a designated venue. Final selection will be based on the combined merit of NEET (UG) 2022 score, CBT, and Interview, subject to medical fitness.
The exam pattern will be given below:
- The Mode of the Exam will be Online (CBT).
- The candidate is required to complete the paper in 90 minutes.
- The exam will have 50 multiple choice-type questions.
- There is no negative marking in the test.
|Subject Names||Questions||Marks||Duration Of Exam|
|General Intelligence||50||50||90 Minutes|
MNS Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus is not at all difficult. You will simply have to solve the previous syllabus and also solve the question paper. The subjects that are included in the syllabus are:
- General English
- General Intelligence
To download the admit card, the candidate will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, the candidate will have to click on the link of the admit card that is there on the official website.
- Then the candidate will have to click on the Officer’s entry apply or log in.
- To log in, the candidates will have to provide login credentials that include the user name and the password. This is the same user id and the password that you have used at the time of filling up the application form.
- The aspirants will have to verify all the details that are mentioned on the admit card.
- It is recommended that they take at least 3 to 4 prints of the same for use in the future.
The admit card should have the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Address of the examination center.
- Photo of the candidate.
- Examination date and time.
- Examination day guidelines.
To check out the results, the candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- The candidates will have to first click on the B SC. Nursing result link.
- You will get the screen displayed in front of the screen that will include the serial number and also the marks secured by the candidate.
- To find the roll number, you will have to press, “Ctrl and F.
- Then you will need to take about 3 to 4 prints for future references.
It is to be noted here that the candidates whose names are included in the result, will be called for an interview session and also a medical examination. Once they qualify for these, their names will be included in the final merit list.
The final result will depend on the merit list. This is based on the combined merit list of the written examination, medical fitness test, and interviews. Each of the selected candidates must clear the medical test. Once all the admission-related events are completed, the candidate will be able to check out the result on the official website.
How to Apply for MNS Notification?
- Candidates may apply online and pay the application fee online only through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in which will be accessible from 11th May 2022 to 31st May 2022.
- The candidate’s E-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select her own password. It is mandatory for the candidate to give one live contact mobile number for correspondence.
- Only the Eligible candidates will be able to pay the online application processing fee of Rs 200/-. (No fee for SC/ST)
- On successful completion of online payment a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate.
- The Admit Card for the Written Test can be generated online by the candidate soon.
KARANGAL INSTITUTION | BEST DEFENCE COACHING CENTRE IN COIMBATORE.
KARANGAL INSTITUTION is known as one of the most reputed DEFENCE coaching centers in Coimbatore. They tend to provide the best coaching class for the candidates for their DEFENCE examination. They support the candidates till they get places in the DEFENCE
- Karangal Institution faculties consist of DEFENCE Coaching center in Coimbatore experts, and they approach their candidates in a very holistic way.
- Karangal Institution also provides weekday and weekend classes according to the batch-wise system.
- Karangal Institution also provides candidates with precise study material according to the current syllabus.
- This Institution also provides free demo classes to demonstrate their teaching skills and approaches for their betterment.
- Bank Exam
- TNUSRB – SI & POLICE CONSTABLE
- SSC – CHSL ,CGL ( PRELIMS) , MTS
Phone No: 9786734325, 9342030013
COMMENTS FROM STUDENT’s
In my point of view KARANGAL INSTITUTION is my best coaching center Because that only full fill student needs and how to prepare the public service exams as well as banking exams also.
- Student and staff co ordination is good.
- They conduct so many test. Because test only release exam pressure
- They conduct content wise, circle test Separately in daily manner.
- They given special concentrate for current affairs also..
- They conduct weekly current affairs also. So this is best institute In my point of view. Thank you.