IBPS SPECIALIST OFFICER| Notifications, Highlights, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Results
IBPS SO 2021 Notification
IBPS SO 2021 Notification is expected to be released in the month of October 2021 by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Committee at its official website i.e. https://ibps.in. The IBPS SO Recruitment 2021 is for selecting candidates for the post of Specialist Officers in different Public Sector Banks for multiple positions. Once the notification is released, we will be updating the direct link here, till then have a look at the previous year IBPS PO notification pdf.
IBPS SO 2021 Exam Dates
IBPS SO Preliminary exam 2021 is scheduled for 18th and 26th December 2021 and Mains examination will be conducted on 30th January 2022 as per IBPS Calendar.. Let’s have a look at the important dates for IBPS SO 2021 Recruitment.
|IBPS SO 2021 Dates
|IBPS SO Notification 2021
|Online Registration Starts From
|Last Date to Apply Online for IBPS SO
|Call letters for Online examination – Preliminary
|Commencement of IBPS SO Preliminary Exam
|18th & 26th December 2021
|Result of IBPS SO Online exam – Preliminary
|Call letters for Online examination – Mains
|Commencement of IBPS SO Mains Exam
|31st January 2022
|Result of IBPS SO Online Mains Exam
|Conduct of Interview
|February 2022/March 2022
|IBPS SO 2021 Final Result
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Specialist Officers (SO) are recruited periodically to man individual special posts in various departments like IT Officer, Field Officer, Law Officer, HR/Personnel or Management Officer, Marketing Officer, Sales Officer etc in participating banks across the country. The candidates opting for these posts must have Graduate and Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in relevant field along with certain experience in the relevant field. IBPS conducts Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of Specialist Officers (SO). In recent years, the level of competition for bank exams has spurt exponentially. Graduates from any field of study can attempt this exam. We provide you details necessary for all preparation tips, syllabi, reference books, study material, exam pattern, etc.
IBPS SO Highlights
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
|Specialist Officer (SO)
|To be notified soon
|IBPS SO Recruitment Process
|Prelims, Main Exams, Interview
|Graduates or relevant degree
|20 years to 28 years
General and Others- Rs. 850
|IBPS SO Salary
|Rs. 38000- 39000/-
|IBPS Official Website
The candidate who is going to apply for IBPS SO 2021 exam should have citizenship of India issued by the government of India. The following candidates can also apply for the IBPS SO 2021 exam:
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee, who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- Persons migrated from India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, along with the certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
1. I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- 4 year Engineering/Technology Degree or PG in CS/CA/IT/EE/EC/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications OR
- Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Food Science/ Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Co./ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Tech./ Dairy Tech./ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
- PG Degree in Hindi with English as a core subject OR
- PG Degree in Sanskrit with English & Hindi as core subjects.
4. Law Officer (Scale-I)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
5. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Graduate and 2 Years Full-time PG degree or 2 Years Full-time PG Diploma in Personnel Management /Industrial Relations/HR/HRD/Social Work /Labour Law.
6. Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
- Graduate and 2 Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ 2 Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ 2 Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
- The age of the applicant must range from anywhere between 20 to 30 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per category and is given in the table below:
|An individual domiciled in J&K during the
period January 1, 1980, and
December 31, 1989
|Person affected by 1984 riots
IBPS will be following the below detailed exam pattern for shortlisting eligible candidates for IBPS SO 2021 Exam. Previous year, IBPS introduced separate sectional timing for each sections in preliminary exam. Let’s have a look at the revised IBPS SO Exam Pattern.
The preliminary exam will be a qualifying phase for the mains and candidates will have to meet the cut-offs of prelims to be eligible to appear for Mains exam.
IBPS SO 2021 Prelims Exam Pattern: There are two patterns for IBPS SO prelims examination for different posts. There is a sectional cut-off and candidates have to clear all the section in order to clear preliminary exam of IBPS SO 2021.
For the post of IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer:
|Name of Tests
|No. of Questions
|Medium of Exam
|English and Hindi
|English and Hindi
IBPS SO 2021 Prelims Syllabus
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
IBPS SO 2021 Main Syllabus
The Main syllabus encompasses subjects for IT Officer Scale-I, Agricultural Field Officer Scale-I, Marketing Officer Scale-I, Law Officer Scale-I, HR/Personnel Officer Scale-I and Rajbhasha Adhikari.
IBPS SO 2021 Recruitment
The IBPS SO Recruitment process to select Specialist Officer through IBPS SO 2021 is done in three phases:
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Mains Exam
- Interview Process
A candidate must qualify both preliminary exam and mains exam to proceed to the interview round. The candidates selected after the interview round are given the appointment letter.
IBPS SO 2021 Application Fee
A candidate is required to pay Rs. 850/- (General and OBC) as his/her application fee for IBPS SO 2021 exam. The same amount is narrowed down to Rs. 175/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category. The Online Application will start once the notification has been released by IBPS.
|Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)
|General and Others
|Rs. 850/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
How To Apply For IBPS SO 2021?
The online application process for IBPS SO 2021 will comprise of two-stage:
|| Registration | Log In ||
Part I: Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam centre carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading of the documents is given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for IBPS SO will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
IBPS SO Admit Card 2021
The IBPS SO 2021 admit card will be released 10 to 15 days before the exam date. IBPS SO Preliminary exam 2021 is scheduled for 18th and 26th December 2021 and Mains examination will be conducted on 30th January 2022. The Admit card for Preliminary Exam is expected to be out in first week of December 2021 and the Mains will be out in 2nd/3rd week of January 2022. The admit card for Mains Exam will be issued to candidates who have qualified the preliminary test.
IBPS SO Exam 2021 Results
The IBPS SO Result 2021 will be released after each phase of the exam has been successfully conducted. A cumulative score of the mains exam and the interview process is considered to prepare the final merit list of selected students. The Prelims exam is of qualifying nature to shortlist candidates for Mains Exam. The merit list is prepared in the descending order of marks obtained by candidates. Candidates who make it to the merit list will be given the appointment letter by the Bank of Candidate’s choice.
Hope you get the Complete information on the Concept of IBPS SO Exam Details – Application, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our website for more information on the Other Course details.